Home Gas safety Device Will automatically shut-off gas supply
Gas safety Device Will automatically shut-off gas supply
From the cylinder due to major leakages of gas caused due to:
- The rupturing of a tube or pulling off the stove or
- The regulator Failed to function properly.
- The tube catching fire.
Gas safety Device will not shut off if:
- A minor leakage occurs ( in this case, it refers to instructions covered under the heading – how to test for minor leaks”)
- The controls of an appliance (gas stove ) in unit condition are left in ON position.
- There is insufficient flow through the spot where the leakage is occurring.
- Supply line is tool
- The gas system is mounted or placed near a corrosive area or an area which is subjected to vibration.
In most of the cases where hose rupture occurs and if there is insufficient flow
Due to blockage/restriction, or the supply line
Gross weight: 465gm, Net weight: 382 gm, Year of Mfg. : printed of bottom Main Features:
Major leakage auto shut-off valve, save up to 20% of gas, Low gas indicator, 2nd mg.
1 ISO 9001: 2008 Certified company
2 ASAI Tested
3 Gas Pressure indicator.
4 Minor Gas Leakage Detection
5 Save Gas 10-15%
6 Auto shut off Facility for normal Gas Leakage